Saturday, July 18, 2009

Blog # 9

I realize that this is late, and I am really not sure how I missed the assignment. I thought that I would make the effort and do the assignment anyway. I found the peer review a little helpful. I feel like some people are very harsh when they critique someones work. I think you should be helpful without sounding critical.I fixed my format and think that I made it much better. After making the corrections, I sent it to the writing center for Review. Jeremy's comments were very helpful. I made my revisions and turned it in. I hope that I have made some improvements in my writing. I think that the most important things that I had to fix were the format and really double checking for grammar errors. I hope that everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment