Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blog #7

This assignment has been very challenging. When you use 5 sources there is a lot of information to research. The hardest part is try to organize all of the information that I have found, in a way that makes sense. I have done persuasive writing before, but it was not for an essay, It was for a speech and it is a little different. I have learned that, once you start doing your research and see the oppositions point of view it can start to sway your opinion. You have to stay focused on the point of view that you chose so that you can get your work done.

1 comment:

  1. Angela,

    I couldn't agree more with your thoughts on this type of writing. It has been challenging and exciting all at the same time. When researching for the past two essays, it has really enlightened me on the topics that I have selected for writing. It opens your mind to many points of view and helps with your writing skills all at the same time. All of the research helps us make a more informed decision on what we really believe on certain subjects. I wish you much luck on your Essay #2 and hope that everything goes well for you the remaining part of this semester. Take care and good luck!

    ReplyDelete