Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blog Number One

When I signed up to take this English I had no idea that the theme would be the paranormal. I was completely taken by surprise. In doing the reading assignments I realize that I do believe in the paranormal. However, I am not sure about telekinesis. There are many things that science just can't explain for me to disregard the paranormal. I think that I will enjoy writing about the paranormal it is very interesting subject matter and I also think that it will force me to become more open minded. I anticipate learning about ESP, telekinesis, Mediums and parapsychology. I hope that I improve my writing skills while learning about this interesting subject matter.

2 comments:

  1. When I signed up for the English class too I didn't know that it would be on the paranormal. I thought it would be kind of interesting to look into it and research it. As I've researched it I find I don't believe in it as much as I thought I did. The main thing that made me not believe in it was when I found on wikipedia the article about the offer of a million dollars to anyone who could prove their paranormal powers. Up to this point no one has ever collected the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only did I not know that the class was going to have a paranormal theme, I didn't think that an english class would follow a specific theme. At first I was a little leary of the idea and was kind of dreading writing about things that really did not interest me. I did not take me too long to realize that there are many topics in the paranormal world that are very intriguing. Overall the course has been very enjoyable and it is very interesting reading everyone else's views on the paranormal.

    ReplyDelete